Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pre-Fall 2010 ADAM

Now that I have finally gone through all of my favorite Spring shows, I am now on to the future of Fall. The first collection I am going to discuss is ADAM - a continually classic brand that anyone in America would love. For Pre-Fall, this particular collection was kept quite simple, understated and minimal. The use of solid colors paired with black (more specifically black tights) is prevalent. Great looks for a day at the office.

ADAM Pre-Fall 2010
Still going to continue to like these pants...Finally snagged a pair at Zara the other day. They are going to be the new skinny jean...This is a solid example of a fun suit gear for the young and hip crowd.
ADAM Pre-Fall 2010
Not sure how I feel about the dress (kinda seems "springy"), however I like the idea of pairing heels and tights with an ankle- length dress. I would just a different color - perhaps grey?
ADAM Pre-Fall 2010
Classic and simple...need I say more? Would choose a different pair of black shoes...
ADAM Pre-Fall 2010
Love the full on black look. Great to wear on a "fat day...I especially like the gold lining. Again, would choose close toed shoes.
ADAM Pre-Fall 2010
Very pretty color for fall! Love this color.
ADAM Pre-Fall 2010
Fun gray dress with metallic detail - obviously would be great for a night out.
ADAM Pre-Fall 2010
Enjoy the color combination with the pants and shirt...I would wear this with close toed flats or booties...gold or brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment