Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why am I doing this???

Yay! My first blog! After having been searching for a part-time job in a clothing store for the past 2-3 weeks and finding absolutely no luck, I decided to create a blog to express just how passionate I am about the wonderful world of fashion. Hence this is where my "FashPassion" title comes from. My passion for fashion started at a young age. In my down time I spend numerous HOURS cutting out clippings of my favorite pieces of clothing, creating lookbooks on the the latest fashion shows, and stalking the hits and miss of the latest celebrity trend setters. It seems I have an obsession. Yes. When I have a passion for something, I am determined to make it a big part of my life. Throughout my life, I have managed to have a strong relationship with my family and friends, getting and maintaining good grades, and playing college soccer (well for a year until my passion for it diminished). AND NOW as I am about to graduate college I am determined to pursue my next passion: a career in the fashion industry. I truly believe anything is possible and nothing is unreachable if you believe in yourself and your dreams.

This blog will serve not only as a "hot spot" for EVERYTHING FASHION...but it will also serve as a point of inspiration for anyone who has a dream and is determined to make it a reality. ENJOY!

I will leave on this note...

"Don't give up. Don't EVER give up"

No comments:

Post a Comment