Thursday, March 11, 2010

Abasking in style with Anthropologie dresses

I love Anthropologie so much that I have chosen to do separate blogs on different items of clothing. Since the "dresses tab" is the first one on the website, I have decided to talk about them one first. To be honest, I have always had a dream to work for Anthropologie. Although, it is not particularly directed toward my age group - I always enjoy looking at how the store is laid out. I often find myself going to the Anthropologie store to browse through the intricate and artisitic displays of the many items of clothing they sell. The company's ideology in general really yearns to hire employees with a creative edge that will make each and every store unique. No two stores are alike.

So lets start with the dresses. Of course, I immediately am drawn to the solid dress with intricate detail. I mostly like the different shapes of the dresses that I feel would be most flattering or most versatile to accessorize in different ways.
Take this dress for an example, so simple yet so versatile. This dress can be worn for many occasions. Wear with a brown belt and gladiator flats. If the weather is cold, layer on a crisp brown or navy jacket - perhaps add on a colorful scarf or a sparkly statement necklace. The dress can be worn by itself with a pretty hair adornment or floral headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment