Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The New Garden Collection at H&M is AWESOME AND CHEEEEAP!

H&M is officially my new favorite store for finding trendy LOW PRICED clothes. Honestly, whoever is designing for them, needs to KEEP IT UP! Everytime I go in there I find a bazillion different outfits that I love. What is really great about a store like H&M is trying out new trends for less money. They have these great colorful print leggings that range from $5-$10! They also have those casual harem pants that we've seen so much of on the runway-they are literally like $25. I recently bought a black tailored vest that drops to the hip for $29.99! It is a great and sophisticated layering piece. It goes great with either my a-line plan black dress or a flowy sleevelss top. The dresses are what I love the most...it is the ipitamy of cheap n chic.

For Spring, they have come out with a "Garden Collection." I urge you to find a store nearest you and check it out!


I can't post the looks I love but click the link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment